Where Does fumigation House Gas Go?
What goes up must come down right? The fumigant used is so dangerous to people, pets and plants, it Kills by Accident . Often times by accidental exposure or leaving you vulnerable to burglary. So when the fumigation is “done” and the tent comes down, where does the gas go?
It Goes Into The Atmosphere
Well, to be short they try and vacuum it Back BUT once the tent is removed the remaining gas is released into the air. This gas now floats around in your home and your neighbor’s homes as it “Airs Out” by the wind/breeze. (This is often where the accidental exposure occurs) In the 1980’s through 2000 they used a poison called Methyl Bromide. What’s funny about this is Methyl Bromide was banned because it was a terribly dangerous poison that killed many people exposed to it but because it was a greenhouse gas. Interestingly enough Sulfuryl Fluoride is a WORSE Greenhouse gas than its predecessor. Strange Loop?
Why We Should Get Rid of Fumigations
The risks are extremely unworthy of the rewards. Local treatments may not get rid of bugs sight unseen as an all encompassing treatment but they won’t kill you or get you robbed either. Rolling the dice on Treebark’s Final Service is a worst case scenario of multiple service calls to eradicate the problem with a secondary recommendation. Rolling the dice on fumigating your home, places burglary and Potential Accidental Exposure in the realm of possibility. Let me bring you the LABEL of our Product vs SULFURYL FLOURIDE. Not worth it. There’s plenty of citations to support my opinion if you click the green text throughout. Like here’s an article that says that Sulfuryl Flouride accumulates in the body. ****MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THIS NEXT LINK OMG ***** In Newport Beach where the homes are sometimes less than five feet apart, how do you prevent windy day accidental exposure to someone sensitive like an infant or the elderly? Or someone with a compromised immune system due to health issues? Sometimes healthy people show reactions to minor accidental exposure. What about these possibilities? These questions need to be answered by those who ignore the same warning signs of Sulfuryl Flouride Methyl Bromide had. They just don’t have a replacement for it yet. The next loop iteration will be an even more potential greenhouse gas that surely is more lethal. It will carry the same characteristics of those before it, straight poison.
I was editing the document and thought of this. Fumigating your home is like using a nuclear weapon during warfare. Your going to likely kill all of the target at the cost of collateral damage. Modern society frowns upon using nuclear weapons due to the catastrophic loss of life and ever lasting conditions caused to our planet Earth.I feel the same way about fumigation as I feel most people do Nuclear weapons. At last Resort. I mean congrats, you just absolutely pumped a ton of poison into your home. You likely killed the target (#FumigationFailures) pest. I just hope you explored all options, including ours, before hitting THAT button. There’s going to be people who read this an are even more convinced to fumigate. I understand. I appreciate you reading this and taking the time out of your day to read my thoughts.
This is from the SPCB Brochure
2. There is alot of potential for human error that could affect you.
10x The Gas in SOME Fumigations?
1.Powder Post Beetles Require 10x the “normal” amount of Gass.
Imagine That Leaking or Your Neighbor Exposed to its “Air Out”
What Does Fumigation Smell Like?
1. It Smells like Tear Gas.
2.Notice they try NOT to tell you it smells like tear gas?
Oh and I will leave you with this gem. As far as I know there’s a Chinese Version of Sulfuryl Flouride being imported in and its NASTY stuff.
They Come Right Back?
1.Same Day Your Tent Comes Down Your Neighbor Swarms?
You Just Got Termites Again
2. All Those other bugs you thought you were killing?
Nope, Spiders and Roaches.
What Should You Do If You Are Feeling Affected By a Fumigation?
Well for starters, at high enough concentrations you will die so if you are anywhere near a fumigation and start to feel different assume you have been exposed and contact Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222. If you wish to discuss an incident with the National Pesticide Information Center, please call 1-800-858-7378.
Who Governs Fumigations?
Why do companies recommend fumigation?
They have to for the most part. The People who make Fumigation Laws are fumigators,lol. They have managed to word the law to almost require it. Sad. To even undo the damage done to our Rules and Regulations you would need to unseat the reigning defending 5x champion of the world…. well, sort of. The board stays pretty much the same each year electing each other over and over. They have to vote, so they just vote for whoever hasn’t had it recently. It’s like the Elks Lodge. But for real, check the “3x District Chair, 8x Director, 6x Committee Chair” Stats on the bios. They word the law to make me say things like “my primary recomendation is to fumigate your house, my secondary…”, I mean whatever.
Why Choose Treebark Termite and Pest Control in My Opinion?
– Naturally Derived Compound Chlorantraniliprole Based on the Organic Insecticide Ryania Speciosa’s mode of action.
– Mimics Mother Nature’s Way of Controlling Pests by attacking Ryodine Receptors of Insects, Just like when the tree senses its under attack it produces compounds of insecticide.
– Controls the Termites within Hours, Not Days like Traditional Fumigation or Local Treatments
– Stops Termites From Feeding – Wood Damage Stops within Hours. The Chloranthripole clone of the Ryania Tree Compounds Destroys The Mandible of the Termites Preventing Feeding.
– Free Organic Pest Control Service included with Treebark Final System Install. That’s right not only do we provide Naturally Derived Termite Control we specialize in Organic Pest Control Services.
– Reduced Risk Pesticide – First in Nation for this Program – NO SIGNAL WORD. That means there’s less risk towards humans and pets. Less than everything else on the market. This Indian Lady Downed a bottle of Undiluted chlorantraniliprole and was fine I don’t recommend you drinking pesticides but it is interesting to know that someone has drank an entire bottle of concentrate without suffering fatal consequences considering we use 1/2 the bottle and mix it with 25 gallons of water.
– Fumigation Gas can get trapped and in unfortunate cases results in Accidently Killing People. That’s a Pretty Harsh Worst Case Example, Here’s another about a boy in denver. The worst case with Treebark Final Service is I Miss Something and Have to Come Back.
– People don’t talk about how often Fumigation’s Fail, (*8519.5 (b) Failed Fumigations). When it happens, they “redo” the entire process over for free. How Fun. I estimate 1 in 10 Fumigations Fail. That’s Been My Experience. Sue Me.
– My Technicians are Live Scanned (Finger Printed), Drug Screened, Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Fumigation tarp guys are not required to submit to any of these things and there are reports of burglaries because of it. Yes, you might trust the field representative you’re speaking with but do you trust the tarp guys who show up to actually do the work? Remember, their fumigation tarp guys are going to be inside your home, opening your cabinets and drawers.
Treebark Final Service
Treebark Termite and Pest Control tackles termites from the “everything or nothing” approach. We only perform services that control all termites on the property not just Drywood or Subterranean. Competitors of ours might offer Drywood Termite Control via Fumigation (tenting the structure) while not addressing the potential for a Subterranean Termite Attack. This causes frustration when a Subterranean infestation appears at a later date. These types of competitors seem inexpensive until you add their prices up and compare to our regular Treebark service. To not be covered for this or that type of termite after treatment is not a solution.
Give us a call today and let us explain what we do, how we do it and decide whats best for your home.
Aaron Cunningham, all opinions expressed here within are my own. Click This Link To Find Out What That Means