Call (949) 329-3305**NO WALK INS THIS LOCATION*** DISPATCH UNIT***
Treebark Termite and Pest Control Irvine
Treebark Termite and Pest Control
Tel : 949-329-3305
Email : email@example.com
Types of Termite Control Irvine, Termites
Treebark Termite and Pest Control
Irvine CA 92620
Drywood Termites are common in within Orange County. Irvine would be no exception. Irvine homes were built primarily in the 1960’s. Homes built during this period mainly consisted of wood framing with decorative exterior wood like fascia shiplap and trim. These exterior wood pieces usually get infested first from neighbors. These new infestations start damaging the wood immediately. Infestation signs show from 3 months to 6 months after.
Since Drywood Termites damage the wood from the inside out, seeing damage in 6 months means considerable damage inside the wood trim piece has taken place. Since Irvine Termites spend most of their lives inside wood, are easily overlooked during everyday events by the homeowner. The earliest sign of Drywood termite infestation is little wooden fecal pellets. The termite has digested each fecal piece found. The Drywood termite robs the wooden material it eats of its water and glucose.
My favorite way of describing the pellets to the homeowner is in Dollars and Cents. Currently, a 2×4 from Home Depot costs about $2.50 per foot. Each little dumpling is worth approximately .01 Cent so that pile of droppings comprising of 500 ish Pellets is worth about .50 Cents. Factor in multiple infestations around the home, it could be several Dollars in pellets. Compound those several dollars of pellets into months sometimes years going without termite remedy, and you have an expensive wood replacement bill. Termite Control Wood Replacement Services are not cheap!
Subterranean termites are the hidden destroyers of Irvine. The Forest/Woodland areas being the most susceptible because of the roots left behind after the clearing for construction. The termites live underground and feed on the tree roots underneath your home. If you’re unlucky, they will explore the area surrounding your house. Cracks in your foundation are likely as the earth settles causing entry points for termites. During their exploration, if they happen to find your homes breaks, they will attack the framing undetected.
Undetected Subterranean Termite infestations cause thousands of dollars in damage. Unlike Drywood Termites, Subterranean Termites do not produce pellets. Instead, they use their fecal matter to act as glue forming dirt into shelter tubes. A Subterranean Termite infestation produces pounds of dirt and fecal matter glue inside of the wall. Cutting open the drywall and removing the mounds of dirt is a priority.
Couple of interesting ways Subterranean Termite colonies formed over the years:
Prospective Client stated that she couldn’t hang her mirror on the wall. The stud behind the drywall was severely damaged the nail would not hold. We ended up removing the drywall and “sistering” new studs next to the damaged ones.
Prospective Client Stated the entire living room was alive. When I arrived, all four walls were actively swarming. The entire floor was covered in winged termites.
Customers wall was damaged when a six-foot mud tube appeared overnight. Winged Alate Termites exit through these swarming tubes but worker termites have to construct the tunnels in advance in preparation for the Alates flight.
Customer bet me $100 there wasn’t “Dirt in his walls” then kicked a hole in the drywall exposing the largest above ground soil colony I have personally ever seen. He then went “Can I use my $100 towards the deposit” Ha. Still a favorite of mine.
Why Treebark Termite and Pest Control?
– Naturally Derived Compound Chlorantraniliprole Based on the Organic Insecticide Ryania Speciosa’s mode of action.
– Mimics Mother Nature’s Way of Controlling Pests by attacking Ryodine Receptors of Insects, Just like when the tree senses its under attack it produces compounds of insecticide.
– Controls the Termites within Hours, Not Days like Traditional Fumigation or Local Treatments
– Stops Termites From Feeding – Wood Damage Stops within Hours. The Chloranthripole clone of the Ryania Tree Compounds Destroys The Mandible of the Termites Preventing Feeding.
– Free Organic Pest Control Service included with Treebark Final System Install. That’s right not only do we provide Naturally Derived Termite Control we specialize in Organic Pest Control Services.
– Reduced Risk Pesticide – First in Nation for this Program – NO SIGNAL WORD. That means there’s less risk towards humans and pets. Less than everything else on the market. This Indian Lady Downed a bottle of Undiluted chlorantraniliprole and was fine I don’t recommend you drinking pesticides but it is interesting to know that someone has drank an entire bottle of concentrate without suffering fatal consequences considering we use 1/2 the bottle and mix it with 25 gallons of water.
– Fumigation Gas can get trapped and in unfortunate cases results in Accidently Killing People. That’s a Pretty Harsh Worst Case Example, Here’s another about a boy in denver. The worst case with Treebark Final Service is I Miss Something and Have to Come Back.
– People don’t talk about how often Fumigation’s Fail, (*8519.5 (b) Failed Fumigations). When it happens, they “redo” the entire process over for free. How Fun. I estimate 1 in 10 Fumigations Fail. That’s Been My Experience. Sue Me.
– My Technicians are Live Scanned (Finger Printed), Drug Screened, Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Fumigation tarp guys are not required to submit to any of these things and there are reports of burglaries because of it. Yes, you might trust the field representative you’re speaking with but do you trust the tarp guys who show up to actually do the work? Remember, their fumigation tarp guys are going to be inside your home, opening your cabinets and drawers.
You Should Check Out This Piece on Fumigation I did
Treebark Termite and Pest Control tackles termites from the “everything or nothing” approach. We only perform services that control all termites on the property not just Drywood or Subterranean. Competitors of ours might offer Drywood Termite Control via Fumigation (tenting the structure) while not addressing the potential for a Subterranean Termite Attack. This causes frustration when a Subterranean infestation appears at a later date. These types of competitors seem inexpensive until you add their prices up and compare to our regular Treebark service. To not be covered for this or that type of termite after treatment is not a solution.
Aaron Cunningham, all opinions expressed here within are my own. My Links Speak for themselves.